Human Resources Dept
1. Responsible for the establishment, formulation/modification of the training management system and supervision of its implementation;
2. Responsible for developing and designing training courses, organizing and compiling training materials;
3. Responsible for organizing, implementing, coordinating and following up company-level training and training assessment;
4. Responsible for preparing annual training plan and organizing/supervising implementation;
5. Develop external training cooperation institutions, sign external training contracts, contact and introduce external training projects, and arrange various work before external training;
6. Organize and establish internal and external training lecturer teams;
7. Other relevant training work.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in human resource management, business administration, etc.
2. At least 3 years working experience in large and medium-sized training module;
3. Strong anti-pressure ability, rigorous logical thinking ability, excellent communication skills and problem solving ability;
9-10F, High-Tech Zone Union Tower, No.63, Xuefu Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China