1. Responsible for the design and test of R&D test plan, and submit the report, and assist R&D to analyze the failure reasons of products according to the test results.
2. Responsible for the outsourcing test and contact of the test samples.
3. Prepare for equipment operation instruction, spot check, maintenance, ledger management, calibration, etc..
1. Proficient in relevant test standards and methods.
2. Familiar with various electronic test equipment.
3. Familiar with digital circuit and analog circuit.
4. Experience with circuit analysis.
5. Familiar with Protel, AD, Cadence and other design software.
6. Strong skills of documentation writing, and proficient in making and writing test plans.
7, Yongda Road, West District, Dayawan Development Zone, Huizhou, Guangdong, China