1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Computer, Electronics, etc..
2. Strong skills in writing and product marketing planning, and careful, earnest and responsible in work.
3. Proficiency with computer skills and office software such as WORD, EXCEL and PPT.
4. Experience in designing intelligent software and hardware systems or product in banking and communication industries.
5. Strong skills of communication, coordination, quick learning innovation and teamwork.
6. Willing to short- and medium-term business trips.
1. Responsible for organizing and reviewing product market research (industry, competitive products, user demand, etc.) and research reports
2. Review product line planning and management, new product planning,
3. Check the work of product manager and control the progress of product development,
4. Organize product acceptance and ensure product quality.
5. Grasp the overall product form.
6. Work with the operation team to continuously improve the overall operation.
No. 26, Fengjin Road, Yuhuatai District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China