1. Ensure the production processes and check of finished products.
2. Ensure quality of newly developed products.
3. Handle customer complaints
4. Process quality data.
5. Implement and follow up corrective and preventive measures.
6. Familiar with electronic materials preferred.
1. Familiar with the company's technological process and inspection standards, quality focus and material use standards, and able to independently complete the production of products.
2. Familiar with the use of various testing tools.
3. Proficient in the company's products and the application of production technology.
4. Familiar with common quality tools, such as FMEA,SPC,MSA,8D,QC7.
5. Able to develop inspection procedures and standards and independently analyze and handle manufacturing process problems and customer complaints.
6. Master the state's quality standards and new methods, technologies and knowledge of quality inspection and quality control at home and abroad.
7. Demonstrated skills with independent thinking and analysis and proficiency with computer operation.
7, Yongda Road, West District, Dayawan Development Zone, Huizhou, Guangdong, China