1. Responsible for developing and maintaining government relations, building good communication channels between the company and government departments;
2. Timely understand policies, integrate company resources to promote project with support;
3. Coordinate resources and actively participate in relevant meetings and activities organized by the government;
4. Responsible for establishing and maintaining communication channels with the governmen, creating a good environment for interaction and communication;
5. Responsible for preparing products and company introduction, external publicity materials and planning of exchange activities.
1. Full-time bachelor degree or above, with more than 2 years of working experience;
2. Extroverted, good at communicating with others and good at expression;
3. Work experience in public relations affairs and government relations affairs;
4. Good writing and analysis skills, able to independently write various official documents and work reports.
9-10F, High-Tech Zone Union Tower, No.63, Xuefu Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China