The Marketing Dept
1. Assist in brand communication and promotion in overseas business areas; organize and coordinate participation in domestic and international exhibitions.
2. Develop and maintain overseas media resources, communicate with the media, and improve the company's popularity and influence overseas;
3. Plan and write oversea news content in line with the company's strategy and communication needs of each sales region;
4. Responsible for the operation of the company's social media accounts, and support and coordinate the operation of social media accounts in each business areas.
5. Other marketing promotion work.
1. Male or female, 24-32 years old, bachelor degree or above, major in marketing or other related fields, with at least 1 year of relevant working experience;
2. Have passion, be positive and initiative, and have good communication skills, presentation skills and teamwork spirit;
3. Skilled in English listening, speaking, reading and writing. Excellent graduates may also be considered (having written English press releases while in school, majoring in Spanish, news communication, marketing, or overseas study background are preferred);
4. Interested in marketing, brand communication, news media, content marketing and other fields, hoping to develop in this area.
5th floor, Building D1, TCL High Tech Park, No.1001 Zhongshanyuan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China