System Integration Dept
1. Responsible for WEB front-end technical architecture planning, design and development of the products and design their own platform JS framework standards.
3. Deal with browser (Chrome /Mozilla/IE) compatibility issues and solve technical problems.
1. Bachelor degree or above, and with at least two years of web front-end development experience.
2. Proficient in w3c standards and specifications, html5,css3, bootstrap, native js, jquery and other front-end technologies.
3. Proficient in vue,angularjs,react and other front-end frameworks, and develope at least 2 projects with frameworks above (better with vue);
Knowledge of the advantages and disadvantages of this kind of framework, familiar with the http protocol; understanding of front-end performance, modular development.
No. 26, Fengjin Road, Yuhuatai District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China