Research and Development Dept
1. Electronic schematic diagram and PCB design of products, and electronic BOM preparation;
2. Electronic components selecting of products, and product's EMC rectification;
3. Production follow-up and electronic technical problem handling;
4. Prototype sample making, debugging, technical document writing, cost accounting of electronic part of products.
1. Male, 24-35 years old, bachelor degree or above, major in electronics, with at least 3 years of relevant working experience;
2. Proficient in using electronic EDA design software like Autium designer or PROTEL 99SE or OrCAD Capture; able to independently use instruments and meters to complete hardware debugging; proficient in digital electronic circuit combination logic and sequence design;
3. Have PCB design experience of more than four layers, familiar with common digital integrated circuit IC, familiar with common serial communication procedures;
4. Strong theoretical foundation of electronics and electricians, strong communication and coordination ability, able to guide technical personnel to design qualified PCB and guide PCBA debugging;
5. Familiar with working characteristics of LED and switching power supply;
6. Familiar with safety design requirements and EMC design requirements;
7. Steadfast in work and good teamwork spirit. Applicantcs from LED display screen industry are preferred.
5th floor, Building D1, TCL High Tech Park, No.1001 Zhongshanyuan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China