Sales Management Dept
1. Order placing: various sales orders are placed from OA system;
2. ERP: product details application coding into ERP system: responsible for the import of ERP system sales orders and invoices;
3. Follow up the review progress of orders: follow up with responsible persons to review orders, and complete the approval of orders within 2 to 3 days;
4. Follow up the order production progress: understand the production progress and report the order status to the manager;
5. Follow up the delivery: make sure of the delivery method and the freight payer; Confirm the specific time of collecting the delivery, assist shipping to follow up the delivery list and follow up the delivery matters;
6. Make various statistical tables: complete them on time and send to relevant leaders every week;
7. Review and follow up the OA process of the contracts signed, and other clerical work assigned by the department manager.
1. Female, 25-35 years old, college degree or above, major in English, international trade, etc., with at least 1 year related sales related working experience;
2. Have shipping related working experience;
3. Familiar with common OFFICE softwares, proficient in using Excel, Word, etc.;
4. Skilled in English reading, writing and speaking;
5. Outgoing, positive, good at communication skills.
5th floor, Building D1, TCL High Tech Park, No.1001 Zhongshanyuan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China