General Management Dept
1. Prepare salary schedules, manage social security and provident fund, handle the procedures for employees' entering and leaving/changing, keep personnel files, prepare personnel reports such as roster;
2. Register and guide the reception of company visitors;
3. Receive and transfer calls at the reception desk;
4. Sending and receiving faxes, copying documents, sending and receiving express and letters, and settling fees;
5. Purchasing and receiving of office supplies and other low-value consumables;
6. Responsible for environmental management such as lighting, air conditioning on/off, and arranging tables and chairs neatly in the reception/conference room/reception room and other public areas;
7. Front desk attendance machine management, staff attendance supervision, overtime leave registration, overtime meal supplement statistics, and make the attendance summary of last month before the 3rd day of each month;
8. Registration and opening management of gate control rights of employees;
9. Inform the applicants by phone;
10. Air ticket management and reimbursement, assist in purchasing benefits;
11. Other work arranged by department leaders.
1. Female, 22-32 years old, college degree or above, majored in human resources, administration, secretary, etc., with more than 1 year relevant working experience;
2. Decent appearance, fluent mandarin, good communication skills;
3. Proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure;
4. Proficient and skilled in OFFICE softwares such as Exel and Word, and able to make relevant functions by using payroll.
5th floor, Building D1, TCL High Tech Park, No.1001 Zhongshanyuan Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Shenzhen AOTO Electronics Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Chen